• Each preschooler will be assigned a Snack Day. You are responsible for supplying a nutritional snack, and napkins, or utensils, if needed. Below is a menu of snacks that are the best to give. This menu reflects the MSW Wellness Policy. Please choose a healthy snack from this menu.
Fresh Fruit, Fresh Vegetables, low fat dipping sauce, hummus, yogurt, cheese, pretzels, popcorn, dried fruit, applesauce, whole wheat crakers, mini bagels, baked chips, granola bars, 100: fruit juice items and water.
• Please be sensitive to food allergies within the classroom.
• At Snack Time, we will show our thanks to God by praying before we eat.
• To promote self-help skills and independence, the preschoolers will help set up and prepare snack as well as clean up after themselves.
• Our child's Birthday snack will be on or near their actual birthday.